First watch the following video to see what sort of fun you can do with the bubbles – bubble show, how to color your bubbles, blow the largest bubbles with wind, and see how a bubble look in extremely cold winter time, plus some practical uses for bubbles:
OK, we have set up a free membership section giving you access to a PDF 2D file that is based on the following 3D Sketchup design:
Click on this link to access that page: bubblefun.org/free-member-area
You need to register and are in logged-in status in order to access that file. Registeration is free and you just need to enter your very basic information such as your name & email. Then a confirmation email will be sent to your email inbox – so make sure you double check the email you enter.
Here is a list of benefits in the membership area:
- Access to details related to the Festival BubbleBox (now) and BubbleShower (future)
- Contribute to this site by showing off your build (now)
- Indepth teaching videos (future)
- Manufacturers and suppliers of parts (future)
- Chances to receive discounts for related products & kits (future)
- and many others – please let us know what else
Not interested for now? Then just enjoy the following videos:
The above video show our design for the BubbleBox, a precursor for BubbleShower
Then this one above showing what a local metal fabricator did for me according to our design.